- Hobert Gilbert: Life Care, rm 308
- Joan Maas: Life Care, rm 211
- Betty Weaver: at home
- Jimmy Lee: NHS Room 119
- Robert Sims: at home
- Connie Gunter: at home
- Darrell Gunter: heart problems (Connie's husband) at home
- Tony Richardson: very ill
- Rhys Bennett: very ill
- Marc Ross: broken foot
- "Christ through the Centuries" orders: Each family will receive one free, extras will be $26.30 each. Let the office know how many you may need.
- February 17th: Pancakes & Pajamas: Toddler, Preschool & Elementary School Kids, please join us for Pancakes & Pajamas from 9-10:30 a.m. at the church building. Come in your favorite cozy jammies & enjoy breakfast, a craft and children's devotional. Adults are welcome too! Sign-up sheet in the foyer. See Ashley Wiles if you have any questions.
- February 20: Primetime trip to Cumberland County Playhouse. Leaving @ 10:15 a.m. Cost: $25.00 for play ticket. Must know by February 14th if you plan to go.
- February 23-25th: Church Growth Seminar - Join us for a free Unlimited Growth seminar on Friday, Feb 23 thru Sunday, Feb 25 at the Central Church of Christ Building. Mike Mazzalongo from www.bibletalk.tv will beguiding us as our church seeks to reorganize and revitalize our ministries in 2018! This seminar is open to all who can attend. Ministry leaders and deacons, we would especially appreciate your input at the sessions. See the flyer or email announcements for more details.
- March 4th: Blood Drive - Give a gift from the heart. Did you know that the Cookeville and Sparta hospitals are supplied with blood only from the local organization called Blood Assurance? Did you know that our Sparta hospital uses more blood than is donated by White County residents? Now is the time to do our part and give a gift from the heart to our neighbors. Sign up to donate on March 4th from 12-5pm in the annex building of Central Church of Christ.
- March 4th: VBS Meeting in the library. If you are interested in helping, please sign up in the foyer.
- May 27th-June 1st: Short Mountain Bible Camp- Please check the flyer on the board in the hallway. Deadline is March 18th.