For those of you who find it more convenient to give through your cell phone, you may give by texting the following commands to 931-236-2874.
- Text the word GIVE to the 931-236-2874
- If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- Click “SIGN IN” then “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click “REGISTER”
- Enter the SECURE PIN that the system texts you.
- Select the fund, enter the contribution amount, and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click SAVE PAYMENT to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
- To text a donation after the
one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter
any of your information.
Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to the 931-236-2874.
- Ex: 250 contribution for $250.00 to the
General Contribution fund.
OTHER TEXT COMMANDS:
- EDIT – Make changes to your giving account and update contact information and/or update payment information.
- REFUND – Refund your last gift. You must text “REFUND” within 15 minutes to refund the gift. If you realized the mistake after 15 minutes, contact the church or organization you are giving to for a refund.
- KEYWORD – See a list of active keywords. Keywords are the fund names that the church/organization has set up.