To support a motivated church in reaching Central’s strategic plan to strengthen and grow
a high quality, engaging, youth and family program. The supporting effort will center
- Plan youth and family events each calendar year with the objective of the most successful events to become part of an annual plan.
- Provide oversight for youth and family event management including planning, promotion, implementation, and cleanup.
- Integrate youth and family plans with Central’s ministry plans.
- Use Social Media in a spirit-led and effective way to share the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of volunteers that will work alongside youth and families as teachers, leaders, etc.
- Administer the youth and family program in areas of liability, lead, and safety requirements.
- Develop and present an annual budget and work within the budget throughout the year.
- Support Central’s mission to Show God’s Love, Tell God’s Story, and Be God’s Family.
- Demonstrate spiritual and social maturity as an example for young Christians to respect.
- Possess or be willing to learn skills and competency in theology, counseling, youth ministry and teaching/mentoring. Be a facilitator of Christian life training. Display a strong sense of personal awareness as well as awareness of other’s spiritual walk.
- Commit to youth and family ministry as evidenced by disciples of Christ. Live a life of integrity, be personable and coachable, have a strong work ethic, and willing to engage in constructive conversation with the elders and office staff.
The incumbent should have a Bachelor’s of Science in Theology or related degree OR four years of work experience as a youth minister or related field.
Email a cover letter detailing how you qualify for the position along with a resume and full contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org